Nirvana will never hand out your personal details to any third party without your consent. Period. – Rico
We won’t tell you all the security measures we take but here are some of them:
- Our websites are on privately owned servers located in the Netherlands. Images (and some other static resources) are on a CDN (Content Delivery Network).
- Dataconnections between you (your webbrowser) and our servers are encrypted.
- All (personal) data stays where it belongs, safely stored. We only use randomized personal data for testing on a local secured network.
- Nirvana will never hand out your personal details to any third party without your consent.
- All access to our server is logged. The logfiles contain among other things: date and time, page visited, IP address.
- Occasionally we use a screentracker to analyze what links are clicked.